Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gearing up for the Super Bowl

To those of you who are first time visitors to my site, welcome.
I know you are looking for free picks, but keep in mind, all of my free picks are quality picks. This isn't a tout service, I don't simply flip a coin and give out picks (and if you don't think that's what those guys do you have another thing coming). So, be patient. I'll have my NBA picks up when I see that there is a solid winning opportunity.

I'll have my Super Bowl pick up soon, so keep checking back. If you haven't already, check my older posts and see how successful I've been in the NFL this year. I've increased my bankroll 40% since October of 07.

Finally, remember to support this site by clicking the ads, searching through the google bar at the top of the page, and watching videos on the video bar. My picks are 100% free, all I ask is that you support my sponsors.

No comments: